Where to Buy
How to Order
Ordering Procedures - Contact our Customer Service Center
For quick processing, orders should include the following information:
Complete description of hose, couplings, or assembly:
- Size: Inside and/or outside diameter of hose
- Reinforcement: Number of braids or spiral plies required
- Quantity: Total footage and/or lengths
- Color: Cover color of the hose if more than one option is available
- Thickness: Tube and/or cover if available as an option
- Type of coupling required: See Cat. 4800-USA for recommendations.
When selecting your hose, consider using the STAMPED method:
- Size: The appropriate inside and outside diameters, and length of the hose should be determined.
- Temperature: The maximum temperature of the material being conveyed.
- Application: External conditions including abrasion, climate, heat, flexing, crushing, kinking and degrees of bending.
- Material: The compostion of the substance being conveyed and compatibility with the hose.
- Pressure: The maximum pressure of the system, including pressure spikes.
- Ends: The appropriate end connection and attachment method for the application.
- Delivery: Testing, quality, packaging and delivery requirements
Customer Service Contact Information:
Eastern USA: (866) 810-4673
(440) 268-2122 Fax
Western USA: (800) 242-4673
(866) 887-6165 Fax