How to Order
Ordering Procedures - Contact our Customer Service Center
For quick processing, orders should include specific part numbers, or reference the following STAMPED information:
- Size: The appropriate inside and outside diameters, and length of the hose should be determined.
- Temperature: The maximum temperature of the material being conveyed.
- Application: Color; environment/external service conditions; equipment type;, minimum temperature; suction or discharge; industry standards, etc.
- Media: The compostion of the substance being conveyed and compatibility with the hose.
- Pressure: The maximum pressure of the system, including pressure spikes.
- Ends: The appropriate end connection and attachment method for the application.
- Delivery: Testing, quality, packaging and delivery requirements
Customer Service Contact Information:
|● Order Entry:
|● Eastern USA Phone: (8:00am to 5:00pm ET)
||(866) 810-HOSE (4673)
|● Western USA Phone: (11:00am to 8:00pm ET)
||(800) 242-HOSE (4673)
Request for Quote:
|● Catalog Product:
|● Custom Made Hose: (9:30am to 6:30pm ET)